Thursday, April 15, 2010

Clouds can be so moody

I've been rehashing stuff in the studio, hanji that I've brought, to keep myself busy as ideas percolate. I left the studio around 3pm b/c I was getting cold and sleepy and really needed a shower. But once I got home and showered, the sun came out! Oh, and tomorrow (Fri Apr 16) is the opening for a show of artists who will be teaching at the Morgan this year! If you're in Cleveland, swing by (7-9pm) and see three of my hanji pieces.

I'm booked solid for the next three days, have Monday free, and then more work come Tuesday. I wonder if it's possible for me to be in a place and NOT do that to myself. I'm hoping that the weather holds for all of it, especially a causeway trip! Since I've heard a rumor of SNOW soon. I am not happy about that but I guess my bracing for colder weather was not in vain.

1 comment:

Velma Bolyard said...

the weaving looks good, nice and snug, and so does the causeway(not snug) what a place to roam. wow.