Thursday, November 06, 2008

Changes, changes

I don't know what exactly I was going to say but it's all gone now after reading about the tragedy that Tam has been dealing with lately. It makes me think about how life is too full, always overflowing.

I entered a gorgeous home today up in the mountains with this orange door and an old washing machine in the garage that looked like the most beautiful installation, totally unintentional. I took a nap in someone else's bed and heard from three of the women I hung out with last night. I helped out the Buddhist nun and had dinner w/her and almost all of the other people I met at the temple last month. I'm moving again on Saturday morning and have been offered 3-4 temporary places to crash. I pack tomorrow morning. A friend in Cali got married just before they passed Prop 8. I just want to cry and cry and cry. I probably won't.

No comments: