Sunday, May 06, 2012

A turn

Today I think we all feel better, especially after some residents who were here last month organized a salon tonight so that we could share our work with each other. Many residencies have this function in place or tell residents to do it, but here I felt so floaty, like I was a guest in a hotel and had no idea what was going on anywhere or with anyone. Now I feel like we're on the same boat.

I was going to take a picture of this nest in the courtyard and then the one I made yesterday but the photos were blurry and there is a major studio access problem so I didn't have the energy to re-shoot. That will be for another day. I took two naps today and am still exhausted, but I hear it takes a long time to acclimate to this area so I am trying to be patient. Also, we all witnessed the moon tonight together!

No comments: