Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fits and starts and cheese

I have been pretty okay with my caloric restrictions since I've arrived, but have fallen down all weekend. Partly because this is not a particularly fun or easy kitchen to cook in, partly due to my laziness in the cooking regard, and mostly because I have very much enjoyed the company of fellow artists while eating out. I have, over the course of less than a week, eaten probably an entire pizza pie and a half. But it's REALLY good pizza, so why not?
This is going to be the next "fun" project. It will take a while to prep and I had to stop today after messing up my hand again, but it will likely end up like pure candy. Which will be a good balance now that I'm moving back into serious edits of my manuscript and final drafting of more diagrams and figures and such.

No comments: