Wednesday, May 20, 2009

End in sight

If I can spin and undo about 50 more cords, then do 10 more rounds on my lamp, I may be able to finish it at my lesson next week!!!! I would have gotten more done today at my lesson if I had sufficient cordage, but I ran out. But the timing worked out, b/c Sarah texted right at the end of my lesson, so we had a fun and yummy dinner date in the hood (since we are neighbors! Everyone I met last night lives in the same vicinity). Though I totally got off at the wrong stop and had to hike through hazy humidity and the unleashing of this season's mosquitoes. EW.

Tomorrow's trip to Wonju will be in the rain, but I am praying for sleep time on the bus. I can't believe it's been so long since my last bus trip - over two months! Time to try and squeeze out the spinning right now before I lose all steam.

No comments: