Friday, March 11, 2016

Bright lights, big city

Wed night's opening was great, so many friends and all my family (even the little one)! We were all a bit hot and sweaty in the space but it was gratifying to finally see the show in person. I only wish that there were tags to label all of the artwork. Today I'll go in to do a talk for a school group and later see Ellen (who took this picture at the opening during my talk!).

Today, the NYT ran a review with highlights from Asia Week NY and my duck made it in! Makes it easier to face the rush hour commute and weekend schedule of lectures and workshops. Visit while I'm there, 11am - 3pm on Saturday and Sunday! The workshops are full but we can always make room at the preceding lectures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome! so lovely that all the family was there.