Monday, February 01, 2016

Shift

I finished this funny little one last night while trying to weave three stages of a basket for the part of the exhibit in NYC where I try to illustrate the journey of a sheet of hanji into a woven piece. Not sure if it will be successful, but at least it's not my job to install it! The show opens at the end of this month, and the majority of the artwork headed to the gallery today. The info about the exhibit and more is finally live!
It took a little while, but I finally found the right hanger for this dress. What would we do without kozo sticks? I spent the weekend doing massive inventory and came to a decision about my future. All signs have been pointing that way, so I'll send my energy in new directions and see what comes of that.

1 comment:

Velma Bolyard said...

yay kozo sticks! the dress looks great this way.