Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The speed of time

It goes much more quickly as big events approach, so I am sad that I only get one more day in the printshop before flying west for my book tour. I'll finish the one panel before that, though it's possible I don't end up printing on all of them. One of my classmates exclaimed at their size and then asked to see how small my fingers were in comparison to hers (which justified to her the kind of work that I make). Though I am still awash in app land, I am also slowly preparing for my artist talk this Friday at the Center for Book Arts and my workshop there this weekend. Looking forward to getting back in the saddle as teaching/tour season begins in earnest, I think.

5 comments:

Velma Bolyard said...

your finger magic has been duly noted once again! though, i would love to see you in the saddle, i'm wondering if you should start riding before you plan to head out west.

aimee said...

if i wasn't so allergic, i would have been riding all these years! :)

TK said...

Let's plan when I can see you. I'm so excited to have you on my half of the continent!

Anonymous said...

have a great trip West. keep up the finger work, it's the little things that are precious.

Velma Bolyard said...

aimee, i was always a little bit allergic...a lot in love, and eventually, as i got a little less hygienic in my life and a little more exposed to critters and away from smokers at home, i could be in the barn.