Thursday, February 07, 2013

Ring, ring: calls!

 One coat of methylcellulose on plexi, waiting to dry.
Scraps of paper waiting to be attached to the plexi once the second coat of methylcellulose goes down. Today, I feel itchy from apps. So many bits of paper and digital files to send out into the world (along with money!) in just the right configurations. Makes me want to crawl out of my skin, but that's the way I make my future. Someday, I want a different way of making my future, but this is it for now.

So, for those who do the same: Do you want to do an artist residency in Bangor, Northern Ireland? Then check out Project 24.

Also, do you want to be part of a panel talking about social practice in performance art this fall in Greensboro? Ellen has a call out for a conference panel now.

1 comment:

ellenm said...

Thanks for helping with the call, Aimee!!!