Monday, August 25, 2008

What kind of sickness IS this??

(These are waiting to be made into something...) I have no idea what is wrong with me right now. For the past four days, I've had a raging headache, which is uncharacteristic. I thought it was poisoning from mosquito repellent OR acclimating to doing yoga for the first time in two months. But now I just have no idea. At 2:30am, I woke up nearly unable to walk. It was the worst sciatica I've ever had.

I skipped school today (this is the neighboring college, Ewha Women's University. They just built this new "building," which is carved into a hill. It reminds me of locations for virgin sacrifices but maybe that's just my overactive imagination). The problem is that sitting makes my back worse, but laying down makes my head worse. I tried taking a walk thru the lake park but got really dizzy and felt like hell so I came back after 30 minutes.

(More of Jorg's work.) Oh, haha. I just got an email from my sister saying that I am sick b/c I am too old to do physical activity w/o warming up. I feel this awful b/c I put my ankle behind my neck on Friday? But, good news: I got an amazing package from Asao Shimura, a papermaker extraordinaire in the Philippines, who sent me lots of info and miniature books and a DVD. Yay.

2 comments:

polarchip said...

So sorry to read that you are not feeling well! Go to the doctor!

I hope you feel better soon. Love you.

-E

TK said...

I love the blue! Make something pretty with it.