Sunday, March 03, 2024

OSGF part two: pops

This is another long malingering project that has seen so many fits and starts over the years. I knew exactly what I wanted, but actually making and engineering it, that is another story. Let's see one version unfold:







Okay, in case you needed to see it again, but in a slightly taller honeycomb (truly, I had made these SO long ago. But once pandemic hit, I abandoned them):







Now I have four versions (one I "leafed" months ago, and the last is a tiny one), and have engineered two different ways of getting them into books (again, in my mind, this seemed so easy...). I couldn't finish them but three are housed in their differing book structures. Thank god for another stay at OSGF so that I could have the time and space to sort it out. 100% related to my first project I did that they supported.
 

No comments: