Wednesday, September 08, 2021

Testing tech

I hastily scattered marigold and bachelor's button seeds in July before I left for NY. Clearly the latter failed utterly and as of last week I think I have one tiny marigold. I definitely don't expect a real yield for dyeing but it's always great to see which plants can survive my neglect.

This is mostly a test to see if the new subscribe by email button will work. I could not deal with any of that while in Korea so I am slowly getting to it now. What else? A few more rhodie books are available from my dealers now, the coffee grounds from *$ are actually working well to dissipate the kimchi smell from my fridge, and registration is open for my fall Asian Paper Craft class at the Cleveland Museum of Art.

Still buried by life but grateful for it.

No comments: