Monday, June 20, 2016

The leaf has finally turned

Gigi from my last hanji class was so taken with spinning paper thread on my bobbin winder that she went home and repurposed a hand drill she had at home to continue making thread over the summer. This is one of the best possible outcomes of teaching.

Meanwhile, after a very challenging month and a half of calling tech support almost daily for calls that lasted over an hour each, I have finally erased my old site and replaced it with something slightly less outdated. See? Since I was hacked, I was an easy sucker and paid for the extra bells and whistles to protect the site from future hacks. Fingers crossed that everything will be fine for a while, and that I can get back to making dresses and being a more sane human.

2 comments:

Velma Bolyard said...

oh, you will laugh-i envisioned an electric drill sort of propped in a bowl with no control and one heavy hand pushing the button--totally out of control. this, well this is brilliant!

aimee said...

laughing! :)