Friday, May 13, 2016

Back to work, again

I took these over with three other dresses to show the ladies at Bolt & Spool, which is always fun. These are Debbie's shots of the 2-yo size dresses.

In the meantime, I have cleaned and done laundry and showered and am getting my place ready to greet me in a couple weeks (I always do this right before I go; I hate coming home to a mess). Over the last few weeks, it has become really clear to me that this will be my last year of this lease. I don't know where I'll end up, but I don't want to live in this building and neighborhood much longer. It's good to know now, though I will have to stay for another year, but it gives me a while to try and purge as much as possible.

In that spirit, I'll be donating some things for the PBI auction (at Ox-Bow in Saugatuck, Michigan, on Wed, May 25). And now, it's really time to pack.

2 comments:

Velma Bolyard said...

i like coming home to at least a neat house, if not necessarily perfect. enjoy pbi and may the auction be amazing and your classes, too.

one small stitch said...

love the amazing line-up of dresses. It is frustrating how quickly my tidy house slips back into the normal messy condition.