Tuesday, April 05, 2016

To not do

I went back to the fabric shop and got a pattern for a doll's dress. Once I finish that tomorrow, I will finally be almost completely free of hanji scraps! I've been very unmotivated to work lately, which is a good indicator that I didn't properly rest after all my intense work last month (or really, all year so far). Today I wanted to get close to water but once I realized it was still cold and windy, opted for lunch with a friend instead.

Pictures of new ducks here (click on the image to see the rest)!

My tiny shoes, too!

This weekend, Korean TV aired a show about my hanji work and NYC exhibit/events. It's mostly in Korean but there are a few bits in English and you can just watch to see the visuals of the actual gallery:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the ducks do a lot of traveling, great pictures. Love the flying ducks - and the Korean TV show.

aimee said...

thanks, jean!