Friday, June 20, 2014

Duck in kaki

The duck is in NYC to be photographed and I warned my photographer that he may laugh out loud when he opens the package. In the meantime, I am working on grants for next year to help keep me in town, but also desperately avoiding the grant writing work because, well, it's grant writing. Other distractions include weather, an opening tonight at the Morgan, and prep for traveling east next week.

But here is some eye candy that I keep forgetting to share, a photo shoot by Ricky at the Morgan in the winter.

3 comments:

Velma Bolyard said...

"red" duck and some nifty photos. love the shot from heaven.

Anonymous said...

and I love the "relaxed" Aimee sitting on her stool. wonder how long she sat still??

Velma Bolyard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.