Saturday, December 21, 2013

Back to the basics

[UICB Nepalese papermaking mould.] I have been terribly ill and it's 99% stress related, 1% from being part of a live petri dish experiment in a sealed car for 9 hours with a sick person. I'm not supposed to be on my computer right now but having spent two days laying down and quarantined and feverish ... I guess that means I should stay down until I'm not feverish.

Anyhow, so much for driving to NY yesterday. It won't happen until tomorrow, and that's only if I lay down immediately. The good thing with not being wireless yet is that I can't be in bed with the computer. The only good news from all of this (aside from my body getting some rest) is that I finished Susan's shifu book! It's true that she spent thousands of hours on this one; wow.

No comments: