Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Small milestones

Today, I visited the Nature Center at Shaker Lakes. The trails are ultra short, which is good when you don't really know what you are looking for. I only wish it was a little more quiet. The lawn-mowing and weed-wacking machines were out in full force.
Some things never change!
Wherever there are humans, there are typos.
 As much as I'd like to deny it, the fall is upon us and September half over.
 The view from the parked car: a milkweed welcome!
Just yesterday or the day before, I noticed that the views on my YouTube channel were close to a million. Now they're well over that benchmark! I still find it amazing, knowing that most of the views come from my jiseung video. If I could just get over the first big writer's block, I could see the mountains that lie ahead in the jiseung research. In the meantime, these kinds of days, cool in the shade and warm in the sun, are a blessing.

2 comments:

Velma Bolyard said...

a blessing indeed. i thought weed-wackers and a nature center mutually exclusive--

aimee said...

Oh, the trails are right in the middle of town so the noise was adjacent!