Thursday, July 18, 2013

Another scorcher


Brilliant ramenage by Dean's drawing students. Today was hard with the weather turning again to heat and humidity. I tried moving part of the afternoon demos downstairs, but even that cooler room got hot once all of us were inside for a while. But now that I'm done with my lecture, I feel like the bulk of my duties here have passed. The hardest part is behind me!

Thanks for all the words and thoughts of support. I always forget to turn slightly to see the perspective: I get to do mostly what I love to do, have lots and lots of loving friends, and am in good health. Tonight should be the first calm night of sleep. Plus, my students produced more quality work for their penultimate assignment due today. Looking forward to their final masterpieces.

No comments: