Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Sometimes you just know

[Correction on this first image's photo credit: it was actually taken by Katie Avery, though all the rest of the artwork photos were taken by Stefan.] One of the nicest voicemails I got while in Cleveland was from a very down-with-the-flu Velma, who had just gotten her issue of Shuttle Spindle & Dyepot. Not only did Judy Dominic write a lovely feature about me, but they also ran a positive book review. I got my copies yesterday and it all looks great! Meanwhile, I'm still sorting through work and scared of the future but am keeping in mind what Tom said over and over during my visit: "Nothing is forever." True! So as anxious as I may be about the move, I also know very clearly that it's the step I want to take. Just last night I was stuck in a vicious cycle of a bad memory and tried to snap myself out of it by looking at rentals in Cleveland. It worked!

1 comment:

mjc said...

Congrats! Wish there was an online link to this article.