Saturday, April 28, 2012

Short and sweet





I was so pleased with the show that FVAC installed for me. The crowd was very nice and so supportive of the work, there were kids (yay! I never got to visit art openings at that age; this is a great time to start), and the food was good (which made it hard for me to stay away from when I knew I had to be near the art). I always forget how helpful it is to have the artist there to explain things. Not that the work can't speak for itself, but the illumination is always helpful.

3 comments:

Velma Bolyard said...

"but while her works appear calm and muted on the surface, a nervous energy lies just beneath"
well, they are perceptive! and it looks wonderful. just perfect.

aimee said...

ha! i wrote all of that. :)

Velma Bolyard said...

oh, ha ha!!! well, no wonder it sounded spot on!