Monday, August 09, 2010

Am I falling behind? Or just not caught up on sleep?

This morning I drove east to a very, very fancy boutique and splurged BIG time on a lovely dress as a reward for building the studio and teaching the class and surviving it all. I ran errands and then got to work after lunch to start pulling more hanji for my donors. All the sheets parted this time! So I have learned my big lesson, which I had intended to learn BEFORE the class, but we had run out of time to test my theory. Everything works if you do it the traditional way.

I got to give Alex and Lindsay a tour of the Morgan and show them my work to distract them while I finished drying hanji. Then we went out for a good Vietnamese dinner and then I drove home and did more errands. There is SO much left to do in the next week and I will do my best to get it all done. I'm behind on uploading pictures, but will get to it...soon, I hope!

1 comment:

  1. woohoo!! a new dress for you! you so deserve it. maybe, just maybe the traditional way works because it works, not because it's traditional? (i could remember this wisdom...)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!