Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Retractions



That last post was bad form, too cranky. So here is a video from Monday morning when the sun was out. At 20 and 57 seconds, listen.

What I REALLY meant to say: the miraculous thing about the trip was that the worst of my demons fell away - so quickly and quietly that I didn't even notice it was gone. Something about being to breathe, walking out the front door to live green things, and living closer to the earth automatically opens my heart. I've been steadily building my defenses for a long time now, but getting away from urban chaos gave me some relief from the worst of myself. If I ever worried about being able to be vulnerable again, enough to fall in love, that fell away, too - I just need to be in the right place where I'm not constantly battling __[fill in blank]__.

1 comment:

elizabeth ross said...

------myself?