Monday, October 06, 2008

Coming down; mail love

My mom leaves in about half an hour to return to NY. I just got the sweetest little drawings from my grad school papermaking teacher's sons, and a lovely assortment of things from Velma in the mail. Good timing. I move tomorrow afternoon. Packing was depressing but also gave me that old familiar feeling again. I do this too much. I have a feeling I'll be doing this in Korea just as much as I did before. So much for being in one place for a year. Ellie must be right about something getting into my blood and not being able to stay in one place for very long.

In the meantime, I finally got pictures up.

Here are pics from my family trip down south.
Here are pics from the hanji festival in Wonju.

I have a lot of work cut out for me this week, including meeting new people and severing some ties. I'm almost positive that half the hair on my head has fallen out due to Korea stress. It's SO INTENSE.

No comments: