Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Baby time

This is the only non-baby picture I took in NYC this past week, mostly because I have been too busy helping out or pushing the stroller or whatever. I squeezed in a little bit of time with my parents, Ellen, Terttu, shopping, and in a photo shoot, but mostly was cooking, cleaning, running errands, and changing diapers. Because the wee one mostly just sleeps, eats, and cries, I have not even come close to having enough time with her, but she is perfect and the cutest baby ever (I would prove this with pictures but they are private; she's not my baby to parade online). In the meantime, I have let the work pile up, and it is precariously teetering right now. It went too quickly, and I head back to Ohio tomorrow for meetings and the grind, but at least the niece and I have smelled each other. Can't wait to see her again over xmas!

I can't participate in Halloween from being overextended and exhausted, but a big happy birthday to Chandler! So many of my favorite people are October babies (including the niece).

1 comment:

Velma Bolyard said...

now, don't you want to add november into that statement?! being the auntie is the BEST!