Sunday, March 29, 2009

Applications are boring

I still have yet to figure out the English translation for this dye (which makes a luscious red), but I was excited to use it again today, this time in conjunction with gardenia seeds (which make a deep yellow). My teacher had me tie dye, which I kind of hate, so my orange scarf is all weird looking.

But I dyed four big sheets of hanji, which was satisfying. Now I have a respectable pile, respectable enough for me not to freak out for the rest of the week as I turn my focus to slide shows, video editing, writing, weaving lids, appointments, and Korean language study. To avoid all of that, I'm working on a few applications, but they are so tedious that I find myself drowsy and leaning towards my bed like a green plant to the sun.

No comments: