Saturday, April 28, 2012

Short and sweet

I was so pleased with the show that FVAC installed for me. The crowd was very nice and so supportive of the work, there were kids (yay! I never got to visit art openings at that age; this is a great time to start), and the food was good (which made it hard for me to stay away from when I knew I had to be near the art). I always forget how helpful it is to have the artist there to explain things. Not that the work can't speak for itself, but the illumination is always helpful.


  1. "but while her works appear calm and muted on the surface, a nervous energy lies just beneath"
    well, they are perceptive! and it looks wonderful. just perfect.

  2. ha! i wrote all of that. :)

  3. oh, ha ha!!! well, no wonder it sounded spot on!


thanks for visiting!