Thursday, July 02, 2015

On a slow day

I finally got a few shots of the butterflies that have been feasting in the Morgan's garden this summer. They are plentiful and happy. Seems like so much more insect life than in past summers, but we have definitely had tons of rain. The kozo is also happy with rain and fertilizer.
The milkweed is especially abundant and fragrant this year and the butterflies are taking advantage on every nice day.
Tom had a handful of leaves he had pulled off some palms outside when I came in this morning. He told me to go make something.
So I did.
She wanted in.
Who's to say no? Pressing hanji right at the moment, fingers crossed for a smooth parting and drying afternoon. I'm low on energy but hoping these sheets behave.

1 comment:

Velma Bolyard said...

she's becoming quite demanding, a little princess? i got not one but two bites today when i was so busy i didn't notice.cool!