Thursday, March 03, 2016

Show installed!

Tomorrow is my opening for a Cleveland-area show in the Howson Gallery at Judson Park (I'll start with a 15-min artist talk at 4:30pm and then the reception continues until 6pm). Installation yesterday went much more smoothly than I expected, and I had time to have tea and sweets with a friend, do laundry, and catch up on other things. I think it will be a sweet little show and a nice way to start the year's exhibits. Next week I'll be in NYC for the hanji show opening and free lectures/workshops (RSVP to Gallery Korea if you want to join me on Mar 12 or 13!).

Today was a mess of car repairs and shopping during the waiting room, and last night I got back to my teapot. I really want to finish it, or at least the first layer, before I fly on Monday. We'll see what my fingers have to say about that.

No comments: