Saturday, April 23, 2016

And another and another

I can't stop! They bring me so much joy. Finally, a use for this dyed hanji that I've had laying around for a few years, and a new pattern (for a 2-year-old).
The light switch is for scale. I still have NOT figured out how this pattern works, after three rounds. But I also love that I got to use this paper (dahlia and persimmon).
Improv based on the other patterns. After pulling out lots of stitches, I figured out how to finish it without a machine. Again, so satisfying to use this paper. I had expected to get other kinds of work done this week, but after a zillion medical visits, I decided at the last minute on Friday to sew. Yay for that decision!

Also, bidding has begun for the Hand Papermaking auction!

1 comment:

Velma Bolyard said...

this last round of dresses look so much like ones i wore (at least as i remember them) especially the first one. i love the joy in this body of work.