Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Weaving in sanity

Lots of loose ends everywhere, while I scramble to tie them all up (knowing that I can't, and yet part of me still thinks that it's worth the effort). After Saturday's baskets were done, I had tiny bark bits leftover. I didn't think I could do anything with them but Velma was up to very inspiring studio work, so on Monday, I made this baby!
These two are now headed west in case someone wants to buy them in Oregon next month. I stopped by the Verne Gallery to see Yuko and deliver cookies before I hit the road and Michael asked if it was exhausting to live like this. He knows that it looks and sounds glamorous (travel to work), but that a stable life is also desirable. I love both: staying home and traveling. Balance is the trick, I think.

1 comment:

Velma Bolyard said...

wee beauties, and wee-ist beauty. i love mine.