Monday, November 05, 2012

Bright new week

I did my best to take the long weekend off, though now, it's hard to get back to work after a true break. I escaped to a part of NYC fairly unscathed by the storm (though I did see a tree that had almost flown away, the sidewalk at a steep angle from its norm) and celebrated birthdays with family. Now, I need to prepare for the brief fall leg of my book tour, even if my feet are groaning about more travel. Paper Connection has been a fantastic partner in helping me get the word out about my Boston and Rhode Island events. Thanks to the Watts Program at the John Carter Brown Library for doing such a nice blog post about the latter event.

This will all hopefully distract me from what looms tomorrow. This post about the newest Dead Feminists broadside, though, was a welcome addition to the crazy climate we now inhabit.

1 comment:

Velma Bolyard said...

all good news and i love the dead feminists stuff-one of those live feminists was in my class in olympia!