Friday, June 23, 2017

Another easy install

This is the nook where I'll teach an outdoor papermaking class for the Cleveland Museum of Art at the end of August. Fingers crossed for good weather! I've attempted to get as much prep done now so that when I get back into town and it's a steamy summer, most of the heavy lifting will be done (aside from the actual heavy lifting of transporting everything to the museum for the class).
My show opens tonight at Heights Arts and I went thinking that I had to hang the whole thing. I was wrong! All I had to do was deliver art, mask it, and leave the able curators to do it themselves. This is my favorite scenario. I'm done with a lot of packing but there's now the personal items to consider as I learn what winter in Australia actually feels like (I think it will feel great!).

No comments: