This year's botanical yield was less varied than two years ago but I did learn a lot. I realized that I still was unwilling to make my whole stash available to myself to use, so tonight I pulled full sheets so I know that at least one exists for each test from 2013 and 2015. I still have some cordgrass in a pot that needs to be rinsed but haven't been able to get to it after my hip went out yesterday while vacuuming. I unloaded the rest of my paper from last week and some of it is loaded with residual carborundum from grinding the Valley beater knives, others big failures, but it was good to finally have done a bunch of papermaking after all the teaching, training, and programming.
I hate to cut back on papermaking with the plants I have remaining, but my body really needs a break. So maybe I'll do ONE last batch of the grass and cook some dogbane pods before calling it a year. Next year: Paper Book Intensive! The catalog is up and I am so excited.