Friday, January 06, 2012

One mountain after another

That was a Korean saying my tutor taught me, about how once you scale one challenge, there are always more to greet you. So true.

I finished up another edit of my book, which I will print tomorrow to deliver to my most say-it-like-it-is readers: my sister. She's a fantastic film editor, and I think that experience has helped her get good at editing in general. Yesterday, I had my first physical in a long, long time. I left with my sore arm from a booster, feeling relieved and excited to be back in the fold of privilege. I still haven't gotten used to having health insurance, and feel often as if it will be taken away from me at any minute. But for now, wohoo!

1 comment:

Velma Bolyard said...

health care, you're no longer aimee's everest!