Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Press reunion

It's been a while, but I felt good doing a print run on each of the two presses to start our relationships. They're bigger than what I used to work with, but not in a bad way. I like that I get to use new Vandercook models from what I was trained on. It's like meeting more and more family members over time.

I figured this was apt for tonight's full moon, which I will likely not see, b/c I have amazing amounts of tiny loose ends to tie. But at least my veggies are roasting in the (very hot) oven. I met w/a librarian today and was paid a huge compliment when she said, "you're very organized." I feel like a million pieces of paper held together by nothing but will, about to open the door to a hurricane.

2 comments:

mjc said...

I laughed out loud at the last sentence, but with great empathy, remembering. Your students will be lucky!

Velma Bolyard said...

melissa is right! and the moon, oh, the moon lead me to work this morning (visions of wise guys and bethlehem star), and disappeared over o'burg.