Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Muddling along

I am still unprepared for class tomorrow. I need to have a drawing of the print I want to make. Eh. At least I think I finally got the faux mechanical drawings done for the article I drafted last week, so I am free to draw now, sans ruler! I'm feeling antsy about older work I made that is all rolled up; I'm tempted to slash and bind into big books--lighter versions of Anselm Kiefer's. I keep forgetting that he's still alive and not that old, and found out about a film about his process that hopefully I can see someday.

3 comments:

Velma Bolyard said...

i love the rainbow ocean and your tiny boat, sailing away...to your class, perhaps?

TK said...

Happy Belated birthday!

I always loved "Lot's Wife," which is at the Cleveland Museum of Art. I never really spent much time learning about Anselm Kiefer, though, and now I want to. He sure loves the lead, huh?

aimee said...

thanks! and they're screening that doc at the cleveland museum this month! jealous. esp since i don't see any ny dates right now for it.