Monday, June 25, 2012

As much as I can

I went to the gym today for the first time in almost three weeks. Foot is still funky but I'm hoping a little activity will help move the process along, or at least make me feel less cranky and move around lymph fluid.
Of course, I had to knit another paper scarf because I still had blue scraps and offcuts from the dresses, along with imperfect sheets. This morning I finished another cone piece, and today I hung most of my things in slow preparation for open studios this week.
Now I am almost done with the stash of lovely Habu yarns that I got months and months ago! That is a relief.
This remains, looming. I'll start on it again tonight, though there are other things I'd like to be doing, bookish things (I did make six little kozo cover/milkweed pages books last night and gave four away today already). I also started reading a great booklet on Native basketry from Laura, as well as a book on the Indian diaspora. So much, maybe too much, but grateful for the riches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting!