Thursday, December 08, 2011

Tiny break

Tam sent me these super Bryspun needles, along with a sweet shawl. THE BEST GIFTS EVER.

I have been struggling with falling asleep at a normal hour for a week or two now, so I have had difficult mornings, which is unusual for me since I am a morning person (not an early morning person, but regular morning. Supposedly, snakes like me do best between 9 and 11am. I fit that description perfectly). So instead of forcing myself back into edits, I let myself carve another tiny block.

It's so satisfying! But now I need to pack everything up for class so that I don't get completely carried away by fun. It's time to work again. [I just realized that Velma told me only to do this on weekends, but I figure as long as I put in the same number of hours on edits, I'll be fine.]

2 comments:

  1. good thing i teach the population i do, i expect to have my directions NOT followed! ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i need to point the finger back at myself before ranting about MY students not following directions.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!