Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Stasis

That's where I am these days, which explains my crotchety-ness. Though I did sew up a blank book yesterday with scraps of both paper and thread, and it calmed me. I realized I should do something equally mindless but handful daily to keep myself sane.

Today's adventure was to take a walk. I hate to do this in this area b/c the nice place to walk is still very close to civilization (cars, planes, houses, people). But I did it despite my neuroses, and got to see my favorite bamboo fence/forest that someone planted in their backyard to increase privacy on this walkway. And I learned something! It's fall (even though we hit a warm spell). The leaves are falling. I know because I saw them fall.

It doesn't seem like a big deal but to me right now it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting!