Sunday, June 12, 2011

A whoosh in and out of Canada

[Photo thanks to Claude Aimée Villeneuve.] Montreal(-ish) was great! I had a fabulous, engaged group of students. I can't imagine not having a good class after waking up at 4am to drive across the border and well into Canada. The space was lovely, the spreads delicious, and company heartening.

[Joanne's hands, our indefatigable host.] It was nice to just focus on joomchi techniques and what fans out from there. Though my body is not happy after seven hours of driving, and nonstop work before, during, and after class, I'm grateful for another wonderful experience and an easy border crossing. My students stayed well after to keep working and even shared pictures! Such a treat. Tomorrow will be recovery from that and Ben's insane illness that tied me up for the last few days. I can't wait to sleep past 4am!!

1 comment:

  1. so glad it went well. get well, ben!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!