Thursday, June 02, 2011

Weather reports

I didn't take my camera on my walk today, but the water is dark blue and choppy. Scary choppy. The sun keeps coming and going and mostly the wind is in charge. The temps and humidity have dropped significantly since two days ago. I feel like they match my mood. Or, probably, my mood matches the weather. I'm waiting on filling this book while weaving another. I'm uneasy these days, as if waiting for a giant storm.

On a cheerier note, tomorrow is the opening of a show of paper artists in Cleveland at the Morgan! I wish I could be there, but at least my work will be alongside some very good friends.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could take the time to go to Cleveland for the show...would love to see the bricks again.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!