Thursday, June 16, 2011

Too fun



This will be my auction item for the Morgan's open house in the fall. They were my "win-win" project: I get to practice a sewing that I was taught one way but then I recalled (and taught!) it differently and the Morgan gets a fun piece to sell. Thanks to Velma for lending me the right Keith Smith book to refresh my memory (though the final cover and binding off I re-tooled b/c it does not work for me at all the way it's explained in the book). I made at least six of these bindings today so I should be fine to teach it this summer in Vermont.

2 comments:

  1. wonderful wonderful and productive. good girl!!! (i'm a little jealous). you are sooo good about practicing ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so appealing in their size(s) and simplicity.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!