Thursday, May 26, 2011

Here nor there

On a walk this morning back from printing and mailing an overseas app, I thought about how I wished I was in Cleveland. But really, I always wish I was somewhere other than where I am. I did notice a snail on the way back, which cheered me, since I never get to see them. This week has been a little better in terms of getting some work done, but the errand-y stuff gets in the way. I've seen a couple of places, drove through a park, got an oil change (but with the wrong oil! Cars are sooo high maintenance), and finished rereading a book by my great aunt though I still have another to plow through by tonight. I'm sorting out medical stuff, which may mean I have to stay downstate after Ben and I spend this weekend in NYC. But it's all up in the air right now. Though as far as I'm concerned, it's always all up in the air.

1 comment:

thanks for visiting!