Tuesday, May 17, 2011

eyes everywhere, in México!

I almost forgot: Elizabeth did a wonderful job compiling images from a women's photo collective that I was part of for a while, eyes everywhere (I think my images are somewhere around 7'40" in, but I can't get to it on this connection--you should watch the whole thing anyhow!). She's been submitting it to screen in various locations and it will appear on June 30 in Mexico at Fábrica de imágenes, an important photo gallery of Morelia, Michoacán. It's available to show anywhere that would be able to run video and audio, in support of the vision of female artists around the world.

1 comment:

  1. Aimee, and firm yesterday to June 26 will be screened in the Norwegian Satavanger Culture House, as part of the TouCamp..this thanks to Agness Btffn....we keep trukin'!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!