Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Blips

We returned to the North Country last night after a too-short long weekend downstate. I realize that I miss being with my family, though I think the desire to spend time with them increases as my age does. Lots of train rides and going to and fro and jumping through the hoops of Ben's friend's wedding. Where we ate massive amounts of meatballs. And tried three of the five cakes in lieu of one big cake.

Now that we're back, I'm in a bit of shock about really having to work here, but I'm dealing with it by diving into housework. Badly-needed laundry and lots of rearranging and breaking down moving boxes and unpacking. And back to admin: the latest issue of CBBAG's semi-annual magazine is out that has an article that I wrote about building the hanji studio in Cleveland. I have yet to track down a scanner, but when that happens, I'll be able to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting!