Wednesday, April 06, 2011

What I want

A great dentist and fabulously sound teeth until I die.

A better sense of the natural world and whatever mysteries it is willing to reveal to me.

Regular access to papermaking. [My students had their field trip today to make paper! Always exciting to witness.]

Healthy, honest, mutually supportive and beneficial relationships and friendships.

An active life; true nourishment that enters my body (clean air, food, water).

A grounded home of my own.

Endlessly fulfilling and challenging life's and heart's work. Can you tell I spent a few moments of my long day in a garden?

3 comments:

  1. I love this post. I may follow suit with some wants of my own soon. I hope we can visit before you leave town, to work on our mutually beneficial friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting a garden is good for such thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent goals.

    I miss my garden right now, but teaching is planting and tending another kind of garden.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!