Saturday, March 05, 2011

Hazy days in a hazy mind

I should have turned on the vents. I think I got slight solvent poisoning today after a good morning of setting and printing the key for my students' class project. I haven't used rule in forever so I'm glad it worked out. I never go to school on Saturdays so it was interesting today: quiet, but not as quiet as Sundays. It's funny how people hold to the rise and fall of the week and the weekends.

After a tiny nap, I rushed down to get overpriced groceries so to avoid the rain and sunset. I treated myself to cheesecake in an effort to motivate myself to WORK the way I need to this weekend, on writing.

1 comment:

  1. rise and fall, breathe, it's ok to just rise and fall and breathe.
    have you ever heard me say that before?!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!