Thursday, February 10, 2011

Zones

I finally decided to change my time zone to Pacific. I suppose that means I'm more here than in other time zones. I took a yoga class this morning and then rushed into SF, thinking I was late, even though I was making my own schedule until my haircut. I saw a dreadful paper exhibit but then made up for it by going to a great book store. The Korean stylist that I found through P was so sweet and I got a very good banh mi in the neighborhood before I went to Flax with Carl to pick up some paper. We talked for a long time with Calvin in the paper dept, who went to school at the University of Denver, where I'll visit briefly next week. We visited a couple of other places and it was nice to just hang out and decompress slightly from all the recent intensity and craziness. Of course, I ended up taking the wrong BART line home but didn't get too far in the wrong direction. Now, back to the grind.

1 comment:

  1. french..... that was the worng way, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!