Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Another month, nearly another year

Time! It's playing that trick on me again. I was so discombobulated for much of January that it disappeared and here I am, drawing flow charts and trying to keep Chester from making trouble. I had a lovely day out in San Francisco on Monday with my Chicago dentist's old childhood friend and saw a show at the Center for the Book. The day before that I was lucky enough to be an audience member for a songwriting group, which was a nice break after a half day at work. Today I get to see family from Korea! Aside from school, I have no idea how the time is passing these days, but it looks something like the house now, in chaos and transition as the kitchen gets renovated.

I think I pack my classes too full, but there is SO MUCH I want to share. Inevitably, things I meant to say on day one are still living in my head. Tomorrow I get another chance to get them out of my mouth and hands.

4 comments:

  1. what is that wonderful paper/textile?! you sound like you're settling in and some nifty things are happening for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. paste papers! the base paper is strathmore charcoal paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and this was an accordion w/board covers that we all covered in paste papers that we made last week. except i didn't make this pattern: it was leftover from a previous semester but i kept the big sheets b/c they were too nice to throw away. and i taught them how to make the wells for labels but didn't make a label until i was home making tea and saw the teabag fortune.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!